HOBBIT organizes, joins and promotes challenges that aim to measure the performance of technologies for the different steps of the Big Linked Data (BLD) lifecycle. In contrast to existing benchmarks, we will provide modular and easily extensible benchmarks for all industry-relevant BLD processing steps that allow to assess whole suites of software that cover more than one step. The infrastructure necessary to run the evaluation campaigns will be made available. Our architecture will rely on web interfaces and cloud infrastructures to ensure scalability.
- MOCHA2018 Challenge – ESWC 2018
- SQA Challenge – ESWC 2018
- OKE2018 Challenge – ESWC 2018
- Grand Challenge – DEBS 2018
- HOBBIT Link Discovery Task at OAEI 2017.5
- QALD-9 Challenge – ISWC 2018